WE BE GULLAH GEECHEE BABEE!
GULLAH-GEECHEE CULTURAL HERITAGE CORRIDOR: OUR GEOGRAPHIC TARGET MARKET
DA GULLAH GEECHEE CULTURAL HERITAGE CORRIDOR
MEET THE CREATORS OF GULLAH GULLAH ISLAND!
GULLAH CULTURE GOES VIRUAL!
GULLAH GOLF HISTORY
Gullah-Golfers: A Profile in Courage, Resilience and Opportunity
Quick Figures on the Economic Impact of Golf Industry
Below is the summary of economic figures of the industry:
- $191.90 Billion – Golf industry’s total economic impact in America, including direct, indirect and induced impacts
- $84.10 Billion – Total size of the golf economy nationally. There is an increase of 22% as compared to the data gathered in 2011$58.70 Billion – Total wage income from approximately two million U.S. jobs created
- $25.70 Billion – Total in golf tourism spending
- $7.20 Billion – Total new home construction in golf communities
- $38 – Median cost of a round
- 15,000 – Estimated number of U.S. golf facilities, with about 10,000 open to the public
- Approximately 75% of golf courses are public
- 8 out of 10 – According to the study, 8 out of 10, or 80% of golfers play at public access facilities
- 1 out of 75 – According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, one out of the 75 jobs in the U.S. is impacted by the golf industry