We offer a Basic (free) account as well as Premium Subscriptions which can be tried for free for one month.
Basic (free) account
A Basic account is for anyone who wants to create and maintain a professional profile online. Using the Basic account, you can:
- Build your professional identity on the web.
- Build and maintain a large trusted professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Request and provide recommendations.
- Search for and view profiles of other LinkedIn members.
- Receive unlimited InMail messages.
- Save up to three searches and get weekly alerts on those searches.
Premium Subscription Plans
We have Premium account options for job seekers, sales and talent professionals, as well as the general professionals who want to get more out of LinkedIn. If you have a free account and want to upgrade, you can compare account types described below:
- Get hired and get ahead with Premium Career.
- Generate leads and build your clientele with Sales Navigator.
- Find and hire talent with Recruiter Lite.
- Get detailed business insights and expand your business with Premium Business.
- Improve your existing skills and learn new ones with LinkedIn Learning.
Note: The Premium Essentials subscription plan is also available in some regions. It’s designed for members who want to actively develop their careers.
OUR IN-NETWORK CAPITAL INDEX EXPERTS
FREELANCE SOCIAL BUSIESS ENTERPRISE CONSULTING FREMIUM MODEL